according to most people.
You see and hear all the wild claims of Online Millionaires and people making over a hundred thousand dollars a day on the Internet. Do you think that is even possible? Well, yes it is, there are several people that have done it already.
What you need to understand, however, is that those who have accomplished this lofty goal have a distinct advantage over you and I as we try to duplicate the feat.
That advantage is timing. While these overachievers are all very talented, and I don't mean to trivialize their accomplishments in any way, they have the advantage of being here FIRST!
I am sure that none of these individuals, as they struggled to make their first million dollars online, would have considered being first an advantage while they were living the experience!
Everything was trial and error. One step forward and two steps back. These online pioneers earned their millions with blood, sweat and tears. This is why I say I don't mean to trivialize their accomplishments.
The fact remains, however, that being first is a real advantage because there are now more people trying to become Online Millionaires than ever before. Those that were first can forever point to their accomplishments and be thankful that all they have to do is maintain their businesses.
It's like Multi-level Marketing… there is a real example of the most accomplished and successful people being those who got there first.
Now, I don't mean to make a direct comparison between Internet Marketing and Multi-level Marketing… they are two distinctly different creatures. I merely point to Multilevel Marketing as an exaggerated example of the benefit of being there first.
But there is a sameness to being ahead of the crowd here. The competition is different now than it was then, the avenues available are different also. It's a vastly different ball game today than when the Internet pioneers were coming up.
I don't mean this to sound discouraging, there is still a HUGE potential to make a great income online today. The Internet market place is still growing faster than any other facet of business.
More and more people are working online, shopping online, paying bills online, filing taxes online, etc. Internet marketing is a staple of our economy going forward and you should be a part of it so that you can reap the benefits.
In fact, I am building my business to the point of at least two million in sales per year. Now, I don't want you to think that I am somehow specially endowed or exceptionally gifted.
I simply know that if I want to build a substantial online business, I am NOT going to use trial and error, because I don't have to… neither do you.
I knew that if I was going to have unbridled success online that I needed to partner with someone who has already had unbridled success. Someone who has pioneered in Internet Marketing for the last 10 years. Someone who was willing to partner with me and mentor me.
I did just that and so can you. If you just want to make your car payment in a couple of days or your house payment in week or if you want to pull out all the stops and make your entire living with your keyboard, there is a way…
Follow this link, meet my Partner/Mentor, view his free videos and decide for yourself if you want to join me and partner with him in quest of a better life for you and your family.
No comments:
Post a Comment